Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
The benefits of this warranty are in addition to any rights and remedies imposed by Australian State and Federal legislation that cannot be excluded. Nothing in this warranty is to be interpreted as excluding, restricting or modifying any State or Federal legislation applicable to the supply of goods and services which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified.
- Each range of goods provided by Meyer Cookware is subject to specific warranty terms, limitations and exclusions:
- that are supplied with the goods; and
- that are available from Meyer Cookware upon request.
- Meyer Cookware will replace any goods that arrive at their destination faulty or damaged. Notification of faulty or damaged products must be received by Meyer Cookware’s Customer Service Department within 48 hours of the package being received. Under these circumstances, Meyer Cookware will provide instructions on how to return goods in an appropriate manner. These details can be obtained either by telephone on +61 3 9761 5655 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Meyer Cookware will replace any undamaged item within 30 days of purchase so long as the product is returned in its original condition including unopened and unmarked packaging, and accompanied by proof of purchase in the form of an original tax invoice/receipt and/or packing slip.
- Any products returned to Meyer Cookware are at the customer’s own cost and risk.
- Delivery and handling charges on returns are not refundable for incorrect choice or change of mind.
This warranty does not apply where:
- the damage to or defect in the Product is caused by normal wear and tear;
- the Product has been on-sold or assigned by the original purchaser;
- the Product has been used for commercial purposes;
- the Product has been used for purposes other than the purpose for which it was designed;
- the Product has been repaired by someone other than Meyer Cookware or an authorised repairer of Meyer Cookware;
- the Product has been subject to abnormal conditions, whether of temperature, water, humidity, pressure, stress or similar;
- corrosive or abrasive matter has been applied to the Product;
- the defect in the Product has arisen due to the original purchaser’s failure to properly maintain or use the Product in accordance with the Use and Care Instructions specified by Meyer Cookware; or
- the Product has been misused, abused, neglected or involved in an accident.
- This warranty does not cover scratches, stains, discoloration or damage caused by overheating.